Thursday, March 19, 2020

CORONAVIRUS UPDATE #3

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all staying healthy and well and sane . . . I'm going a bit stir crazy here but am grateful for health.

As of today, I will still be holding private lessons ONLY.  We'll put TRIO's and TEENS on hold until further notice.  I'm sincerely hoping that we can get back to normal soon but will certainly abide government restrictions until they've been lifted. 

Please be reminded that private students lessons are flexible as well and should NOT come if they're feeling ill.  I will also notify you if health status changes in any way with me.  After each student leaves, I vigilantly spray down and disinfect the studio.  Private lessons also may negotiate different times if needed and/or wanted.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!  Keep singing during this time!  Voices get out of shape pretty quickly so take advantage of this time to progress!  I'm happy to make any suggestions via online if you'd like some help.  Thanks for uniting with me and our government in keeping ourselves healthy and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment