Saturday, January 25, 2020

Important Information for Spring Semester 2020

Welcome back to a new semester of vocal study!  I love teaching these classes and my private students!  Thank you for your trust in me!
Important Dates:
February 17:  Master Class for School Solo & Ensemble Festival. 9:00 AM.(My Studio) No private lessons this day. If you are participating in this festival, please mark your calendar to attend this mandatory class!  Accompanist fee will be due that day.  ($20 per song.  Please make all checks payable to ME and I will pay accompanists.)  You do not get your own accompanist!  Please come warmed up and ready to sing!
Feb. 18:  School Solo & Ensemble Festival.  (BEHS) Times will be assigned.  Check the schedule posted outside the choir room at the high school.  I will also have a schedule so you are welcome to email me for individual information.
Feb. 26 - 28: I'm Out of town.  TEEN classes WILL be held. (Heather will sub!) No private lessons on these days.
Feb. 29:  NATS auditions.  I will tell you your scheduled time.  If you are involved in this, you know it!  If not, disregard this date. :) This competition will be held at Weber State University this year. 
March 12:  Region Solo & Ensemble.  This competition will be held at Bonneville High School this year.  If you qualified to compete, I will let you know your time when I get the schedule.
March 24 - 26:  I will be out of town.  No private lessons but Heather will sub TEENS & TRIOS. 
March 30 - 3:  SPRING BREAK! No classes or Private Lessons.  Enjoy the (HOPEFULLY!) beautiful spring weather!
April 25:  State Solo & Ensembles.  Qualifiers will be notified after Region.  This will be held again at North Ridge High School in Layton.
THURSDAY, APRIL 30th:  SPRING RECITAL at Box Elder Middle School. There will be two recitals again (6:00 & 7:00 pm),  and I will let you know which recital you sing in if you are a private student; Teens and Trios will sing in the 6:00 pm recital.

That's a TON of information so please mark your calendars!  As always, you are welcome to email me (tamivan@reagan.com) with ANY questions or concerns!  I can also be reached by text.  (435.720.1199). 


No comments:

Post a Comment