Monday, August 5, 2019

Fall Registration for 2019-2020

Welcome back!  The schedule for the studio is as follows:

Monday:  Private Lessons
Tuesday:  TaVaci Trios (5:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
Wednesday:  TaVaci Teens (4:00 pm-5:00 pm with a possible second class added from 5 - 6 if needed)

Private lessons will also be taught on Tuesday and Wednesday. Following registration, I will solidify that schedule as well. Request can be made by emailing me. (tamivan@reagan.com)

Registration forms have been emailed out!  If you did not receive one, email me ASAP at tamivan@reagan.com

Classes and lessons begin the week of September 9th.  (AFTER Peach Days!)

Registration Fees ($25.00) can be paid by hitting the top right button that says "Pay Now" and entering in the amount.  Questions?  Email me! (tamivan@reagan.com) OR text me at 435-720-1199.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment