Tuesday, January 29, 2019

School Festival Master Class

The Master Class for students singing in the School Festival on February 19th, will be held on MONDAY, February 18th at 9:00 am in my home!  (I know this is Presidents Day, so please plan accordingly!)  If Monday and Tuesday students could come from 9:00 - 10:00 am and Wednesday and Thursday students could come from 10:00-11:00 am, I think this would allow less wait time and still have an audience for critique.  These are only suggested times so we are flexible! This will be the opportunity they will have to sing in front of each other AND rehearse with their accompanist.  Please send $20 for accompanist fee to this Master Class --- cash OR check (made out to Tami Van Dusen), OR you can VENMO me or pay on this site.  (Choose the top icon on the right that says "Pay Now" and put in amount.) I am so excited about the progress made by these private students!  Wow!  It's going to be an awesome festival!  Questions?  Text me at 435-720-1199 or email me at tamivan@reagan.com.

For Your Information:  The BE High School Festival is down at the High School choir and band rooms.  The performances are open to the public and will have outside adjudicators listening to the students performance with written evaluations given to them the following day.  Parents are welcome to come.  An assigned "time" for the individual students solo, as well as any ensemble they are involved in, will be given this week.  I will also have a schedule at the Master Class.  You are welcome to text me if your student has not communicated that with you!
Region qualifiers will be chosen from this event and will be posted the next morning (Feb. 20th) outside the choir room. I will update Region and State events as qualifiers are announced. 


No comments:

Post a Comment